At Dignity BayArea HomeCare Staffing, we encourage you to ask us questions! Here are some frequently asked questions with the answers provided for your convenience. If you have a question that is not listed, please ask us directly. We look forward to hearing from you and we pledge to do our best to answer all your questions.
- Q. Is the cost of services covered by my health plan?
- A. Depending on your coverage and the services required, some of the costs may be covered by your health plan. You will have to ask your health plan provider for details.
- Q. Can I pick the services I want?
- A. Yes, you certainly can pick and choose the services that you want. You are the customer and you tell us what to do!
- Q. Are your employees insured and bonded?
- A. Yes, all our employees are screened so that they can be bonded and insured.
- Q. Do I get to pick the person looking after me?
- A. Yes, if you do not like the match we made you can help us in finding a better employee match.
- Q. Are all your employees nurses?
- A. Some are nurses, some are designated health professionals and some are trained caregivers. We match the employee’s training to best fit your needs.
- Q. Are your employees trained?
- A. Yes, most of our employees have specific training in a health discipline or have been trained internally through the Dignity BayArea HomeCare Staffing training program. Our employees are encouraged to continue their education and training throughout their employment with us.
- Q. What happens if my caregiver gets sick?
- A. You have a choice of canceling the appointment or allowing us to send a replacement caregiver.
- Q. Is Dignity BayArea HomeCare Staffing service only available in the home?
- A. No, we can provide our services to you whether you live at home or a senior’s complex or healthcare facility.
As you know, there are more questions that families might want to ask than what we post in here, so we encourage you to ask away. Not only that will clear up some of your concerns, but they will also help us to improve our services even more.